Runtime Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

fmcalpin

Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Can anyone tell me what I might need to do to correct this error message and be able to take advantage of this web site.

Error Messages: Program:C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer \ IExplor.exe


Abnormal program termination.



Please help
 

Deziel0495

Member
Database Admin
Joined
Feb 11, 2008
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
332
Can anyone tell me what I might need to do to correct this error message and be able to take advantage of this web site.

Error Messages: Program:C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer \ IExplor.exe


Abnormal program termination.



Please help

What page(s) is it doing it on?
 

bezking

Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2006
Messages
2,656
Reaction score
26
Location
On the Road
Are you using the web player? If you are try using windows media player, itunes, etc.
 

fmcalpin

Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Run Time Error

I am trying to listen to the local police/fire radios and I am just clicking on the local police icon and I get that error I mentioned. I have Itunes loaded, adobie 10, and a media player so .......... not sure what to do next??? Thanks for your help!
 

mwisz

Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2006
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Lexington, NC
same problem

yeah I just noticed myself I'm using Internet Explorer, and the web player is given me the same runtime error... I am using Windows media player, and it seems to work fine... this may be a problem with the web player. try using a different player for the time being
 

fmcalpin

Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Run Time Error

How does one use another player to hear the police/fire radios? I have several players loaded on my computer but is there a way to bring up the radio on those players?
 

bezking

Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2006
Messages
2,656
Reaction score
26
Location
On the Road
Yes there is - on the feed details page, simply change the "player selection" box and then click on the speaker to listen.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 140

fmcalpin

Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Run Time Error

I have tried ALL my different feeds, which consist of 5 and I still get the original Run Time Error
 

w300mag

Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
me too, changed my default programs to all Microsoft and still get ithe error message? where is the feed detail page
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top