Stations Russian 'activist'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JELAIR

I don't speak/understand Russian, so I don't know what's being said, but this broadcast was looped continuously for several hours.

Judging on the signal's fading and strength it exhibited similar qualities as known signals originating in Russia. My guess is somewhere near Moscow (Plus/minus 500 km, or maybe more, in any direction, so I could be way off :) )

I seem to hear words such as Putin and Moscow, but other than that I'm not sure. It could be 'suggestive' hearing, since there are a lot of Russia-news on the media these days (With Navalny protests and arrests)

So I'm guessing it's some kind of 'activist' message of a political nature, but it's basically a guess 'in the blind'.

Anybody understand what's being said?

There are 4 separate clips mixed into this video, since the signal faded in and out I took 4 clips where it comes through the clearest.

There is also some 'non-looped', or 'manual' if you will, talk, which sounds like it's the same person as heard in the loop. Maybe the broadcaster switched between real speak and playing a recorded loop, but I don't know. Most of time it sounded like it was just the same loop.

The video is split up into 4 segments. On the youtube-page you can click the time-values and the video will play that segment.

0:00 - Segment 1, loop
2:12 - Segment 2, 'Manual' talk
3:46 - Segment 3, loop
5:16 - Segment 4, loop

Whatever the message is, I think his voice is amazing :)
I also find it funny how one part sounds like he's almost singing "Good-a-morning everybody". There is just something really stereotypical 'Russian' about this :) (As the old movie-clichés of Russians go anyway)

autovon

Ø
If it's on/around 7.050, its the Russia/Ukraine radio war that's been going on since 2014.

AlphaDX

Anti-Russian propaganda in poor Russian language. Speaker ineptly imitates the voice and style of Yuri Levitan - an announcer of Radio Moscow during WWII.

JELAIR

Anti-Russian propaganda in poor Russian language. Speaker ineptly imitates the voice and style of Yuri Levitan - an announcer of Radio Moscow during WWII.

Wow that is very fascinating, thank you :)

I didn't know about that speaker, but I can hear it's the same phrase when I found this youtube-video of Yuri Levitan:

WRKI781

I'm fairly fluent in Russian and this sounds more like Ukrainian. I heard the work Ukraine in the loop. Ukrainian is probably the most similar to Russian out of all of the 15 independent nations of the former Soviet Union.

Status
Not open for further replies.