RWC Frank Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnSpartan

Premium Subscriber
I'm sure it's probably encrypted, but does anyone have any TGIDs for Frank Deck on RWC?

I've been hearing all sorts of channels referenced by Phoenix PD and FD, and a couple of times on Glendale PD:

Frank 10
Frank 3
Frank 1
etc.

Or am I just missing something and it's already in the DB labeled as something else?

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
All F Deck (Frank Deck) is encrypted. It is much more difficult to identify these encrypted talkgroups. You have to catch a radio ID on an open channel state that they are switching channels and then document the same radio ID on and encrypted talkgroup.

Anyway, you won't be able to monitor.

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
In 2014 when the Phoenix PD Fugitive apprehension office was killed, I identified talkgroup 2997 as F6 FAU 2 (Fugitive Apprehension Unit 2). That's all I have for F Deck.

KB7MIB

I believe that Peoria PD's F-deck is Glendale PD's A-deck. Peoria PD's D-deck is encrypted, and is supposedly only a couple of TG's, from what I have been told. Peoria PD's E-deck has 16 of their city service's TG's, although there are 40 or so total. I have a thread on here, it's a couple of years old, that lists all of Peoria's city service's TG's, as well as the conventional channels in the PD's A-, B-, and C-decks.

TG 4724 is one TG below Glendale's A-16 (TG 4725), and is encrypted. I don't know if it is Glendale's B-1, or what.

John
Peoria

JohnSpartan

Premium Subscriber
Yeah figured it would be encrypted, just wasnt sure what it was "designated" for, or its primary use. Thanks for the info, much appreciated!

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
To clarify, when I mentioned all F Deck is encrypted, I was referring to Phoenix PD. F Deck is not common between agencies and each agency will have their own use, as John mentions for Peoria. In Peoria's case, there will be some talkgroups in the clear (Glendale PD).

Phoenix PD uses F Deck for several investigation teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.