SaiaNet TG's

Status
Not open for further replies.

ak716

Premium Subscriber
So, recently picked up at BCD436HP. I figured I'd try out the discovery feature, run it for the day and see if I can figure out any of the unsubmitted TG's. Got a few and so far, this is what I got

500103 - radio checks/testing
507602 - sounds like building maintenance (thinking maybe North Collins CSD due to the TG being one higher than the N Collins CSD buses TG)
509901 - some sort of towing
510601 - no idea
510603 - some sort of dump trucks/stone delivery?
510606 - some sort of dump trucks/delivery?

Anyone wanna give those a listen to see if we can nail down who each is? I'm probably gonna run it again tomorrow and see if I can find out more.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
So, recently picked up at BCD436HP. I figured I'd try out the discovery feature, run it for the day and see if I can figure out any of the unsubmitted TG's. Got a few and so far, this is what I got

500103 - radio checks/testing
507602 - sounds like building maintenance (thinking maybe North Collins CSD due to the TG being one higher than the N Collins CSD buses TG)
509901 - some sort of towing
510601 - no idea
510603 - some sort of dump trucks/stone delivery?
510606 - some sort of dump trucks/delivery?

Anyone wanna give those a listen to see if we can nail down who each is? I'm probably gonna run it again tomorrow and see if I can find out more.
What site did you do the Discovery on.
Steve

ak716

Premium Subscriber
Site 1, I’m gonna throw it on the ones I get good signals on in the next week or so, just bouncing around. That and the FM Tonawanda tower. Kinda unrelated to this threat, I made a WikiPage for FM NXDN TRS, listing those undetermined TG’s. I don’t like submitting “unknown trucking” or whatever it may be. I try to submit solid stuff

ak716

Premium Subscriber
There were a ton of private calls, but nothing gave away who it was. I was hoping to compare the UID’s to the traffic on TG’s to put two and two together, but so far nothing too great in figuring that out

Saint

Premium Subscriber
I have SaiaNet set up on my sds100 scanner running ARC536 PRO software, I have all the sites activated and all the known tg's locked out, it's in ID search mode and it's been running for a couple of hours with no hits. I'm picking up most of the sites, I will let it log all night and until around noon tomorrow and see if it logs any new tg's.
Steve

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Site 1, I’m gonna throw it on the ones I get good signals on in the next week or so, just bouncing around. That and the FM Tonawanda tower. Kinda unrelated to this threat, I made a WikiPage for FM NXDN TRS, listing those undetermined TG’s. I don’t like submitting “unknown trucking” or whatever it may be. I try to submit solid stuff
This is an old post of mine

ak716

Premium Subscriber
The activity on the new TG’s picked up like 6am and ended around 4pm, business hours. After that, it’s normally pretty dead with just the EMS and LE TG’s

Status
Not open for further replies.