same advert all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dthead

Newbie
Joined
Jan 6, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Just a non subscriber here. do not mind the ads but over the last 4 months akk i get is "better health" even ketting the ad go fully.


any ideas ??
 

Dthead

Newbie
Joined
Jan 6, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
not allowed to use ad blockers here. in fact I used a old link to log in as I tried to remove a ad blocker that youube defeated, and this site was worried about. despite it gone. So I'll ask the good people here.
 

rf_patriot200

Active Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2024
Messages
1,291
Reaction score
1,114
Location
Freeport, Illinois
not allowed to use ad blockers here. in fact I used a old link to log in as I tried to remove a ad blocker that youube defeated, and this site was worried about. despite it gone. So I'll ask the good people here.
All I currently use is Nord Vpn, and I don't get a single ad. Ever.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top