Santa Fe, TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffHunter

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know if Santa Fe, TX switched to digital? Any way to find out? Finally got my scanner picking up what I wanted and now no more Santa Fe. Heard from a couple of people the did. Have a BCT15X that will not do digital. May be for sell if they switched.

Last edited:

FlashSWT

Jeff, Santa Fe is on the large TxWARN analog system, they have not switched to digital yet.
Texas Wide Area Radio Network (TxWARN) Motorola Trunking System, Metro Houston area, Texas - Scanner Frequencies

Did you start having problems in the past week? If so it is because the system was "rebanded." You'll see several other threads about it here.

You simply need to reprogram the scanner and you'll be back in business. First let us know how you program, are you using FreeScan, another software program or doing it by hand?

FlashSWT

Good to hear. They were very quiet for several hours yesterday as was also noted on the HoustonScan list, so you weren't the only person to wonder if something was up.

jnjplus6

Premium Subscriber
Jeff, I haven't been hearing much either. Thought something was wrong with my scanner. Pro-164. I did finally hear about a fire on Ave M this morning, but nothing else. No PD. :-/ Plus with each transmission I've heard a different beep at the end of it. Not like when they cue up the mike. I suppose I need to go up the RS and have it reprogrammed, as I am horrible at doing it. Unless you know of a sure fire way to show me how to do it! Where abouts are you located? I'm near 28th and Ave L.

jnjplus6

Premium Subscriber
Haven't heard anything on my scanner with Santa Fe all week....anyone know anything? I usually just scan Santa Fe, but just turned some of the others on, to make sure everything is ok with my scanner.
Thanks y'all!

Status
Not open for further replies.