SaskScan.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark2117

Hey everyone, long time no see. Anyway, lately I've been doing some thinking an came up with the idea to create a scanning website specifically for Saskatchewan since most provinces have one. At the moument it has a live scanner from Prince Albert featuring PA fire, ems and rcmp, frequency listings which I'm not even near completed (but theres quite a few listed right now), an archive which has commuications that are recorded from the scanner daily then posted weekly and a forum as well. I have some more ideas up my sleeve and I'd appreciate all of your input.

Check it out at http://www.saskscan.com and post what you think.

-Mark

richster

Hey Mark good to hear from you! I was wondering what you were up to. Last I heard from ya, you were thinking you might be taking a course in some other city somewhere.

I look forward to see how your webpage develops.

Regards,
Richster.

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
Your live feed for the area seems to be pointing to an internal IP address, therefore unable to listen to.

Please let us know when you do get it turned around though. Would love to listen in on the region sometime.

Nice website btw.

mark2117

Yeah it runs off my computer but I never realized how much of a bandwidth hog it is on my 5 mbps line, this happens even just 1 person is listening so I need to find someone to host the server for me then I can just run the scanner off my computer to the server. I know there are some places that do it for a price but if I do have to go that route I'd like to find one that has a monthly fee thats less that what my website costs or there is really no point to have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.