Scan for $$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin84065

Premium Subscriber
A friend of mine is looking to hire someone in southern California (Ontario Area) to Man a radio room.
pay is $2000.00 monthly base plus benefits and bonuses. If interested please call Todd @602-463-9555.
Serious inquiries only.
Thanks

swat

I believe this is the wrong forum for this post try yahoo hot jobs monster or something else and its unknown why one of the admins have not closed this post (((((sorry)))))

swat

Well, I just think its not relevant to the subject of being a hobbist of radios. Its more relevant to a job posting and the only reason its posted in here is because its free to post here. Now, would you go post in a job site such as Monster or Yahoo Hot Jobs about the things that are frequently posted in this forum.

cristisphoto

Justin84065 said:
A friend of mine is looking to hire someone in southern California (Ontario Area) to Man a radio room.
pay is $2000.00 monthly base plus benefits and bonuses. If interested please call Todd @602-463-9555.
Serious inquiries only.
Thanks

Whatever!
I want to "man" the room...
I could use the bread....
Buut I am North Cali...
Anyhow I hope you all find your Help
Crista

drouse3

swat said:
Well, I just think its not relevant to the subject of being a hobbist of radios. Its more relevant to a job posting and the only reason its posted in here is because its free to post here. Now, would you go post in a job site such as Monster or Yahoo Hot Jobs about the things that are frequently posted in this forum.

It would be relevant to me if I was looking for a job. I guess we should go to the radio F/S section and tell everyone about E-bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.