Scan75 New Release - Now Supports SRC30C

Scan125

I've just released V1.1.0.0 of the Scan75 Control Program.

This program is for the Uniden UBC75XLT, BC75XLT, SR30C scanners and the Albrecht AE75H scanner.

When you see the details of this release you will see that it is a major update not only supporting the SR30C scanner but also bringing the program to the same level of functionality as Scan125.

Scan75 is a derivative of the highly successful and respected Scan125 Control Program. Like my other software Scan75 is free and written to support charity so please consider making a donation directly to DEBRA.

See Scan75 Control Program for details.

This is for Uniden UBC75XLT, BC75XLT, SR30C and Albrecht AE75H Scanners.

letarotor

Premium Subscriber
Do you have any software for the BC125AT that you make?

I seem to remember somebody, and possibly it was you, creating some software and mentioning it here on rr.com in the past. I may be wrong about that but I would be interested if anyone knows of any other programs outside of the Uniden free software that works with the BC125AT.

Brian
COMMSCAN

Scan125

I've just released V1.2.0.0 of the Scan75 Control Program.

This program is for the Uniden UBC75XLT, BC75XLT, SR30C scanners and the Albrecht AE75H scanner.

This is for Uniden UBC75XLT, BC75XLT, SR30C and Albrecht AE75H Scanners.

Scan125

I've just released V1.3.0.0 of the Scan75 Control Program.

I guess the big / attractive change is that now Scan75 supports Virtual Channel and Frequency Alpha Tag Names.

As you will probably know the 75 and SR30C scanners do not support channel Tag Names. Scan75 has been update to add an additional display line with a virtual tag name. These can be user defined in a frequency_tags.txt file. Being frequency based the names will appear in Scan, Serach and Services modes.

Scan125

I've just released V1.3.0.0 of the Scan75 Control Program.

I guess the big / attractive change is that now Scan75 supports Virtual Channel and Frequency Alpha Tag Names.

As you will probably know the 75 and SR30C scanners do not support channel Tag Names. Scan75 has been update to add an additional display line with a virtual tag name. These can be user defined in a frequency_tags.txt file. Being frequency based the names will appear in Scan, Serach and Services modes.

Actually now V1.3.1.0 as I screwed up!

Scan125

Actually now V1.3.1.0 as I screwed up!
Just to confirm I did screw up with the V1.3.0.0 but thankfully only 5 downloads we made by others.

Don't normally **** up but it happens to all of us sole/loan developers occassionally. :)

V1.3.1.0 was actually a zero code change to fix V1.3.0.0 and only required me to go and delete a form column. The time consuming part is as always rebuilding, submiiting to Virus Total, getting and updating MD5/SHA255 hashes and of course the relevant web pades and download links and all on Christmas Day!