Scanner codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

phyllisjg

Dear Sirs or Madames,

I just purchased a Uniden scanner. I checked Hall County, GA but was unable to get info because I don't have a pc. Can I have the list mailed or emailed to me? If there is a cost, how much will it be? Please advise. Thank you.

RRDB is the Radio Reference data base. Looking at the database for Hall County GA, You scanner will not work. You have an analog scanner. You would need a digital trunking scanner. You are looking at a minimum $400.00 scanner and the prices go up.

bob550

Premium Subscriber
Dear Sirs or Madames,

I just purchased a Uniden scanner. I checked Hall County, GA but was unable to get info because I don't have a pc. Can I have the list mailed or emailed to me? If there is a cost, how much will it be? Please advise. Thank you.

When you say that you don't have a PC, does that mean you have a Mac, or no computer at all?

N8IAA

I have the Uniden Bearcat BC75XLT. What is RRDB?

phyllsjg, the 75XLT will not be able to listen to Hall county. Hall county has a P-25 digital trunking system. The sheriffs department, and the city PD's (including Gainesville) cannot be heard because they are encrypted. You can hear the airport and school buses. Sorry.
Larry

Last edited:

puzzleriddle

RRDB is the Radio Referencata base. Looking at the database for Hall County GA, You scanner will not work. You have an analog scanner. You would need a digital trunking scanner. You are looking at a minimum $400.00 scanner and the prices go up.

a minimum of $400??.. you can get a used 1 for $200 or less probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.