ScannerCast As Default Broadcasting Client

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deziel0495

Member
Database Admin
Joined
Feb 11, 2008
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
335
Hello Everyone

Since ScannerCast is highly recommended over Oddcast, is there any plans in the future to make it the default broadcasting client for RR Live Audio Feeds? I've noticed alot of members lately having troubles or problems with Oddcast, and usually, somsone just recommended they use ScannerCast. I use ScannerCast and I love it! I'd recommend it to all feed providers. I'm glad I made the switch from Oddcast to ScannerCast after I found out if existed. It truly is a great program and it keeps getting better! :)

Thoughts, Opinions, Ideas......
 

CommLt

Member
Feed Provider
Joined
Dec 19, 2002
Messages
161
Reaction score
3
Location
San Diego County, California
I like ScannerCast as well, but run OddCast because I like to send metadata and run it from a Uniden 780XLT which is not supported for this purpose (I know I need to upgrade but Santa's present is going in the car).
 

richtidd

Active Member
Database Admin
Joined
Dec 19, 2002
Messages
1,150
Reaction score
22
Location
San Mateo, Ca
Hello Everyone

Since ScannerCast is highly recommended over Oddcast, is there any plans in the future to make it the default broadcasting client for RR Live Audio Feeds? I've noticed alot of members lately having troubles or problems with Oddcast, and usually, somsone just recommended they use ScannerCast. I use ScannerCast and I love it! I'd recommend it to all feed providers. I'm glad I made the switch from Oddcast to ScannerCast after I found out if existed. It truly is a great program and it keeps getting better! :)

Thoughts, Opinions, Ideas......

I made that proposal a couple weeks ago.

Currently, ScannerCast is the preferred alt client.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top