SDR Applications that can read schedules

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
It seems that there's some interest in getting apps that can read the various SW database schedules. For those that aren't familiar with this, these schedules are usually compiled and presented in various formats from a source (such as the HFCC or HF Coordinating Committee) or from many sources (such as the NASWA Master list Excel application)

We recently saw the release of the SW stations skill on Alexa, and I found a couple of apps for reading the EiBi database. But how about SDRs? These are the ones I know about;

For those that want to see the original websites of these databases, please see the Schedules (downloadable) section of...

SWL Broadcast - The RadioReference Wiki

Did I miss any apps? Are there other apps that can use the Perseus data from the NASWA Master List? If I did, please list them and the URL so they can be added to this list

Mike

Last edited:

mbott

Premium Subscriber
CSV UserlistBrowser is probably the most used here. I have it working with both SDR Consoles, both SDRunos, HDSDR and SDR#.

--
Mike

majoco

Stirrer
Mike - you might like to add to the list the MWARA frequencies updated from the 2017 list for "StationList" that I have put together. Just put it in the same folder as all the other data and import it like the EiBi csv data files

Well, I'd like to upload it but I'm not allowed upload a *.csv file! So if anyone wants it, they can PM me.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
MWARA isn't considered SWBC (it's actually an utility category (ahem)), but thanks anyway Martin...Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.