SDR WITH DSD - P25

daniellanes

Hello Dears,
I'm living from Brazil, and here change recently for digital mode, im using SDR + DSD, but i can't listening audio with P25, the image show what i see, the protocol DMR working no problem, i need to do something more?

Reconrider

Inside the Galaxy
Hello Dears,
I'm living from Brazil, and here change recently for digital mode, im using SDR + DSD, but i can't listening audio with P25, the image show what i see, the protocol DMR working no problem, i need to do something more?
What DSD are you using? is it dsd from github, dsdplus public, dsdplus fastlane?

Need to give us more information

daniellanes

Y try buy de FASTLANE but don't work, we reject 2 times my transaction, which one do you recommend?

sunwave

Premium Subscriber
Y try buy de FASTLANE but don't work, we reject 2 times my transaction, which one do you recommend?
Can't obtain DSD Plus Fastlane?
Greatly appreciated among most of us is:
SDRTrunk is free at Github. It works with most APCO-P25 Phase I & II(TDMA) systems. Simulcast is great to.

SDRTrunk at Github link:

Releases page:

I usually use the nightly build to keep up with the changes. Pick the package that fits your operating system in Assets.

If you decide to use SDRTrunk and need some help, then make a new thread detailing the help you need. Any of us will try to help you. Most are knowledgeable on it.

daniellanes

My idea would be to use DSD because I used it in the past, it would be easier for me.

I'm going to try again, I got a friend who showed me how to do it, I think it will work.

Reconrider

Inside the Galaxy
Well DSDPlus fastlane you don't just "pay for and get". You have to email the author and then he tells you how to pay.

My idea would be to use DSD because I used it in the past, it would be easier for me.

I'm going to try again, I got a friend who showed me how to do it, I think it will work.

You can use the free version of dsdplus by feeding it from sdr# or sdr++ or another program alike.

daniellanes

That's it, I paid 3x but I still got the refund back, I don't know what's happening, and they don't answer me

CanesFan95

Analog already is interoperable.
Well DSDPlus fastlane you don't just "pay for and get". You have to email the author and then he tells you how to pay.

You can use the free version of dsdplus by feeding it from sdr# or sdr++ or another program alike.
I don't know that you need to contact them first. Their website basically just says you gotta make the payment via PayPal: DSDPlus Fast Lane Program – DSDPlus and tell 'em your e-mail address. @daniellanes how did you make the payment?

daniellanes

I don't know that you need to contact them first. Their website basically just says you gotta make the payment via PayPal: DSDPlus Fast Lane Program – DSDPlus and tell 'em your e-mail address. @daniellanes how did you make the payment?
Yes, i did this, but the payment hass been refund back, the image sayd the payment.

He dont response the e-mail, difficult access with he.

You can pay and recieved?

Attachments

• FASTLANES1.png
    FASTLANES1.png
    177.6 KB · Views: 12
  • fast.png
    fast.png
    100.1 KB · Views: 12