SDS100/SDS200: SDS 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murenovich

Premium Subscriber
Not the Flatlands, Not the Mountains in NJ
I have been looking for a new Antenna for on the go with my SDS think I'm going to give this one a shot. I have the 800Mhz Radioshack antenna now but i have to switch it between my 100 on the go and my NJSP radio when im home so I wanna eliminate the need to do that.

Sidenote: If you anyone knows the reason why he's unavailable my question is would you still want him to modify anything of yours when he returns? Seems like it might be a bit risky to me. Just food for thought.

eaf1956

Feed Provider
I have been looking for a new Antenna for on the go with my SDS think I'm going to give this one a shot. I have the 800Mhz Radioshack antenna now but i have to switch it between my 100 on the go and my NJSP radio when im home so I wanna eliminate the need to do that.

Sidenote: If you anyone knows the reason why he's unavailable my question is would you still want him to modify anything of yours when he returns? Seems like it might be a bit risky to me. Just food for thought.
I'd let him do the mod.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

eaf1956

Feed Provider
You know I just noticed side by side the SDS 100 has much sharper defined text than the SDS 200.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.