SDS100/SDS200: sds100 programming issue

afboy796

Premium Subscriber
Hello I am trying to figure out how to pull frequencies from Radio Reference to put into my Sentinel favorites list. It shows more frequencies available on Radio Reference than avaliable on Sentinel. Do I need software like BuTel ARC536 or Proscan to do so or is there a way to import from Radio Reference to Sentinel?? Thanks in advance!

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner, RRDB & Google-fu ninja 4 hire
Premium Subscriber
If you've updated the master database but still feel you are missing items please reply back with specific agencies you feel you're missing. Current master database version at time of this posting is 7/14/24. Specific info goes a long way to help us help you
1721330524318.png

afboy796

Premium Subscriber
Can anyone on here send me a list of what they monitor in mahoning and trumbull county fire and police so I can compare what I have I feel like I am missing transmissions still. Also, should ID search be on?? thanks in advance!!

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner, RRDB & Google-fu ninja 4 hire
Premium Subscriber
Can anyone on here send me a list of what they monitor in mahoning and trumbull county fire and police so I can compare what I have I feel like I am missing transmissions still. Also, should ID search be on?? thanks in advance!!
If you don't get an answer on this thread you may want to click "report" and ask for your post to be moved to the Ohio discussion forum where local inquiries can be better answered...