BCD436HP/BCD536HP: Seems to hang after transmissions on upgrade modules

nowires

It's only showing an error value while they are speaking, otherwise it just shows another value on top next to AUTO.
The thresholds change and the dmr is still sticking while there is no talking.

nowires

The hanging dmr frequency seems to be showing an error of 0 while transmitting.

Ubbe

It's only showing an error value while they are speaking, otherwise it just shows another value on top next to AUTO.
The thresholds change and the dmr is still sticking while there is no talking.
Try programming that frequency as a One Frequency Trunking system and it will not stick on the idle data burst.

/Ubbe

nowires

Try programming that frequency as a One Frequency Trunking system and it will not stick on the idle data burst.

/Ubbe
Looks like the dmr are one frequency. But seems to behave the same for either one frequency or on the trunked nxdn.

Firebuff66

Feed Provider
It is not the scanner, I have a few DMR repeaters that I listen to sometimes that have 6-second hang times and 1 that is voice or data 24/7 and never drops.

nowires

It looks like there are two places for it in one county on the nxdn. They put it under the county systems and then there's some frequencies refering to that system in another category. Maybe some confusion there, but have to be able to look at both frequency tables at the same time, but I think they're different lists. One has LCN and RAN, the other is just one frequencies I guess.