Sentinel: Sentinel Software Favorite List Content?

B2man

Premium Subscriber
If I create a Favorites List and need information from two different Trunked systems, do I need to add both systems to the list and edit out the unwanted information from each Trunking System? Example: Oklahoma County Sheriff uses two systems, OMACS, and OKC City Metro Public Safety. Do I need to add both systems to my OK County Sheriff List and edit out the unwanted agencies from each, or do I simple append to my list the wanted agencies from both systems?

N1GTL

Database Admin
Short answer, yes. You have to import each systems control channels but you can append them to the same favorite list.

B2man

Premium Subscriber
That's what I thought. Otherwise, the control channel and associated frequencies tied to that system wouldn't be present on the particular favorite list. Thanks for the reply / confirmation.

drdispatch

What's the frequency, Kenneth?
Premium Subscriber
Or, if you only want the Oklahoma County Sheriff's Department, just append only that department from each system to the Favorites List. Then all you have to do is delete the sites that are too far away to receive. The two systems will remain separate within the Favorites List.