Sentinel Software Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadioBoy69

Are there instructions for the use of Sentinel software out there anywhere?
Having problems writing to scanner. Will not update favorite list order, cuts off systems quick keys and service types.
Appears to be a very nice scanner, but Sentinel software and quick keys are not very user friendley.

Dafe1er

Off in a far away place, far from u.......
You are welcome.

Make sure when done making changes in the software and go to write to the scanner you select the check box for "Erase Favorites list on scanner" or then things you did on the PC will not change on the scanner to match.

That might be the issue.

RadioBoy69

Thank you all for the suggestions. It seems like I checked the erase favorites list before and it only uploaded what i changed and erased everything else. I will play around with it some more today.
I will take a look at Upman's video link he sent also. There is another good one out there from K4dps.
That helped me alot also.
Again, thank you all for the help!!

davenlr

Premium Subscriber
Thank you all for the suggestions. It seems like I checked the erase favorites list before and it only uploaded what i changed and erased everything else. I will play around with it some more today.

I will if you have a favorites list on your scanner that is no longer on the computer in Sentinal. If that is the case, you need to read from the scanner into sentinal first, those favorites that are not on the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.