Sentinel to Uniden Updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crossnote

If Sentinel shows a county updated do you still have to wait for Uniden to do their update before you can update the database from Sentinel?
For example, my Sentinel software shows 'Database version: 03/01/2020' but RR has shown two or three updates in my County since. Yet when I try updating my SDS, I keep getting this message..."This version of the database is the current version".

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
If Sentinel shows a county updated do you still have to wait for Uniden to do their update before you can update the database from Sentinel?
For example, my Sentinel software shows 'Database version: 03/01/2020' but RR has shown two or three updates in my County since. Yet when I try updating my SDS, I keep getting this message..."This version of the database is the current version".

Updates to the Sentinel database from Uniden are put out once a week, every Monday morning. Any updates to the RR database will be in the next Monday's update through Sentinel.

n1chu

Premium Subscriber
If it’s just one or two parameters the FL is missing you could try manually adding (editing) the systems in question or as suggested, replace the entire system with the latest. I usually delete the old entry in my FL and download and replace with the newest.

Status
Not open for further replies.