RadioFeed Separate metadata for web server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deziel0495

PE/NB Database Guy
Database Admin
Maybe I'm missing it or maybe it does not exist...

Is it possible to separate Metadata between the source client and the Web server, the same as you can with the audio source?

For example, I have my live feed to broadcastify through the source client which is also feeding metadata. The web server is using a different scanner as an audio source and I'd like to send the metadata for the 2nd scanner to the web server. Is that possible @ProScan?

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Maybe I'm missing it or maybe it does not exist...

Is it possible to separate Metadata between the source client and the Web server, the same as you can with the audio source?

For example, I have my live feed to broadcastify through the source client which is also feeding metadata. The web server is using a different scanner as an audio source and I'd like to send the metadata for the 2nd scanner to the web server. Is that possible @ProScan?
Run two instances of RadioFeed. Each instance has to be in separate folders. Use one instance for the Web Server and the other for the Source Client.

Deziel0495

PE/NB Database Guy
Database Admin
Run two instances of RadioFeed. Each instance has to be in separate folders. Use one instance for the Web Server and the other for the Source Client.

That makes sense. The reason I asked is because on the Metadata tab it appeared as though they could be separated within the same instance.

1620485873331.png

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
That makes sense. The reason I asked is because on the Metadata tab it appeared as though they could be separated within the same instance.

View attachment 103387
I see why there could be some confusion now. The Source Client and Web Server Metadata are shown in separate boxes because if the Source Client or Web Server Broadcast Lockout kicks in then the text may not be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.