Setting up Unitrunker in Niagara Region for LMRN

Enjoi19

Premium Subscriber
A good way to export your data is actually just the save icon on top of the site / system windows - It can all easily be exported and uploaded here.

I don't think I'd recommend downgrading to UT V1... there is good support for V2 and it's a very powerful program once you work your way around it.

Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 12.10.08 PM.png

Saint

Premium Subscriber
A good way to export your data is actually just the save icon on top of the site / system windows - It can all easily be exported and uploaded here.

I don't think I'd recommend downgrading to UT V1... there is good support for V2 and it's a very powerful program once you work your way around it.

View attachment 164727
Wow, I did not see the export button. That's what I needed. What should I export the file too Excel, .pdf, XML.
Is there a post/thread already made up to export too. Thanks for opening my eyes to the export.
Saint

Enjoi19

Premium Subscriber
Wow I did not see the export button, Thats what I needed. What should I export the file too Excel, Pdf, XML. And is there a post/thread already made up to export too. Thanks for opening my eyes to the export.
Saint

Excel or XML I would say - both are fairly common and usable by many people.

mciupa

Boomer
I would be interested in the Site 46 Fort Erie data. We have an empty neighbours list and it would be interesting to see the talkgroup affiliation list down that way.

gary123

I am able to work with .xml. It is my preferred format because it lets me copy and paste whole chunks as well as sort chosen sections. Files can be sent via Private Messages if you do not wish to upload them to a thread.

icarus1963

Premium Subscriber
I finally got my Unitrunker V2 up and running after some hiccups. Is there a way to adjust signal gain in Unitrunker?
I noticed the tower in Simcoe gives off a very weak signal as in comparison to surrounding towers.

Andy