Share your knowledge with a nooobie ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings,

I used to scan years ago and am toying with the idea of jumping back in. I know things have changed quite a bit in the last 30 years. Would like to set up a station and broadcast over the internet. I am in a decent location next to the MA turnpike in Warren with decent altitude and a roof top antenna already in place.

I don't want to jump in buying equipment when I don't have a clue what it is I should buy that will give me the coverage I want along with the best longevity so I won't be replacing the equipment in a few years.

If you would like to share your hobby and pass on some knowledge please hit me up so we can talk or meet. Thanks ! David R. Ayers david@ayersauctions.com

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Greetings,

I used to scan years ago and am toying with the idea of jumping back in. I know things have changed quite a bit in the last 30 years. Would like to set up a station and broadcast over the internet. I am in a decent location next to the MA turnpike in Warren with decent altitude and a roof top antenna already in place.

I don't want to jump in buying equipment when I don't have a clue what it is I should buy that will give me the coverage I want along with the best longevity so I won't be replacing the equipment in a few years.

If you would like to share your hobby and pass on some knowledge please hit me up so we can talk or meet. Thanks ! David R. Ayers david@ayersauctions.com

If you're interested in providing a live feed here on RR, check this link:

Live Audio - The RadioReference Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.