SMR Gronemeir

Status
Not open for further replies.

b52hbuff

Premium Subscriber
I was doing a little more playing around with local SMR systems. I thought I'd take a look at this SMR:
SMR Gronemeir, John Trunking System, Milpitas, California - Scanner Frequencies

You can get to my notebook here:
https://skydrive.live.com/redir.asp...514E1D28D4CECB58!137&authkey=!ABWtFqDju0RRaD4

...and look under the Santa Clara LTR | SMR Gronemeir, John page. I did a table with live links for frequency, licenses and licensees. Try clicking on anything that is blue and underlined and it'll take you back into a search at RR.com.

So far, LTR LCN finder only verified two frequencies:
Code:
Frequency   LCN
489.5375     13
490.4875     14

The other frequencies were programmed, but haven't been 'found' by the finder. The interesting part about the research is only one of the frequencies is still licensed under Gronemeier. The other frequencies are licensed to RFC Wireless and DeMinimis (which appears to be a new player).

489.5375 is licensed to DeMinimis under WIM692, with a service code of YK. 490.4875 is licensed to RFC Wireless under WPQK412, with a service code of IK.

How would you interpret the license research given the state of Bay area SMR LTR systems? Is there a high possibility that this system has been disbanded and frequencies reused by other companies? Or would the system still be intact?

Thanks!

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
How would you interpret the license research given the state of Bay area SMR LTR systems? Is there a high possibility that this system has been disbanded and frequencies reused by other companies? Or would the system still be intact?
I would lean toward sold off maybe. Maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.