Sno Ops Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferryfan_ray

I already have Sno ops 10-11, but south county fire got a water rescue on TAC 4, then switched to Ops 5. What are all the Sno Ops channels, If someone could direct me, or tell me the TGID's(In HEX) that would be great! I know that 10-11 are All event(f1f/f23) Thank you for all the help I have gotten on the forum!

RBMTS

Everything is in the database. However are you sure they weren't referring to "state ops" ?

TVTubeScanner

Feed Provider
Everything is in the database. However are you sure they weren't referring to "state ops" ?

They were referring to SnoOPS. I was listening to that water rescue. When they switched to SnoOPS 5 talk group. I heard the communications coming from what is listed on the database as ALLGOV - All Government ee9/61072.

TVTubeScanner

Feed Provider
I'll update. Thanks for the info!
Hey while you are at it can you remove the area tags from Fire Tac Channels as Sno911 no longer use the fire tac channels by area any more. The only fire tac channel that is used by area is Fire Tac 1 is the primary Tac channel for Everett FD & Fire Tac 2 used for Everett FD major event & fire training. Last thing Odd numbers up to 7 for fire tac are primary channels & Even Numbers up to 8 are Major Event channels. TAC Channels past 8 are major Event Channels

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
Hi, built out most of what you see today for Snohomish County, if you see something that need's to be added to Snohomish County. I am more the glad to add it here. I live in this county and have a few scanners on it. Now the way that this site works is you submit your info a Amin looks it over and then adds your info. Thanks for your support of this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.