software

Status
Not open for further replies.

money911

its nice that everything seems to have a trial period, i was wondering for those who have their psr500 programed if you can do mulitple states ex. i live in delaware but go to school in philly so i would like to have both set up with out having to reprogram it everytime i go somewhere. is that possible with the psr 500? also how many of you are paying members of the forum to get the premium features?

thanks james

mikey60

money911 said:
its nice that everything seems to have a trial period, i was wondering for those who have their psr500 programed if you can do mulitple states ex. i live in delaware but go to school in philly so i would like to have both set up with out having to reprogram it everytime i go somewhere. is that possible with the psr 500? also how many of you are paying members of the forum to get the premium features?

thanks james

The VScanners allow you to keep 21 complete configurations of the scanner on board without needing a computer to switch between them. Explore that area of the radio and I think you'll find what you're looking for.

The web import can definately save a lot of time when adding systems to your configuration. I think it's well worth it.

Mike

money911

i just think it stinks you can buy a lifetime membership or simply pay each time you need to make an up load, but hey im just a poor college kid, ill end up eating it and getting a half year or year membership and just programing my a$$ off haha

money911

for those who have this scanner and one of these versions of software for the scanner, is it pretty simple to set up? I am pretty new at this and dont want to have to spend 10 hours infront of a computer trying to set it up. basically i want to have it set up for about 4-5 regions. the state of delaware, philadelphia, ocean city maryland, and be able to program it when i am heading somewhere else. i want to be able to get police, fire, ems, ect. if anyone has advice please let me know! thanks in advance
james

skip21

Premium Subscriber
My preference is PSREdit500. The author continually strives to add new features and is open for suggestions for them from users. Updates are timely. Any of the few problems that have been encountered were remedied almost immediately. His support and help for PSREdit500 is exceptional. My second choice would be Win500(althought I have display problems with it so I don't really use it as it is). Both Made in the USA. I don't have a third choice.

www.psredit.com

Rob

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.