Some interesting reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DaveNF2G

Watching newbies find well-known information is a bit like watching babies discover their own toes. Maybe not as charming... :)

jgorman21

Premium Subscriber
In The Spirit Of "Elmering"

Regardless of personal perceptions, no one person knows everything. Why not be thankful that some people are interested in this stuff at all? I'll never understand he sarcastic comments. If a post doesn't interest you or you do "know it all", then say nothing rather than ridicule! Obviosuly, this is news to this person and they thought it would be good to share!

Another perspective. Today's listeners do have a lot of information at their fingertips. Some good, some not so good. "Back in the day" when we were all using tunable receivers and there were not even print directories...........

Astro25

Eh, ob-la-di ob-la-da...

Can't be on top of everything I suppose. I don't do a whole bunch of feeb monitoring; I found it interesting anyhow. :)

Nightjock

Thanks Astro. I for one had not seen that yet.

Many of us are newer members hungry for info.

To the "elder members" here: We respect your knowledge, please respect our enthusiasm? We have a lot to offer each other here.

Without new contributing members, these forums would be long gone, and we'd all be without a great resource.

(stepping off soap box)

Status
Not open for further replies.