Spokane wa Scanner Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

spokorn

Does anybody know why we don't get all Police and Fire channels we used to get? We have a Great feed and feed provider. The feed is up almost all the time. Is this new Digital system really hard to get all the channels tuned? and where do i post to request a feed posting board for feed providers so they can keep everybody informed of whats going on with the feed and or problems with the feed?

Last edited:

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
Has the feed provider switched from the old analog system to the new digital system? That could be the reason.

SCPD

QRT
Has the feed provider switched from the old analog system to the new digital system? That could be the reason.

I've noticed the same yes they have switched to digital. Spokane had TONS of traffic before the switch now all I hear is WSP; and some old analog fire traffic.

spokorn

Spokane scanner

Sure hope it gets fixed as the Spokane scanner had more action than the Chicago feed that gets 1500 listeners at a time!

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
On the feed page click on "Report a Problem" and send a message/questions directly to the feed provider. There also is an area that the feed provider uses to provide information about the feed at the bottom of the feed page. The feed provider has to use it though, as some do not, or don't know how to.

Status
Not open for further replies.