Starcom Unit ID's

Status
Not open for further replies.

WX9RLT

Ham, Scanners, GMRS
Does someone have the Starcom Unit ID's?

There used to be a thread that someone had created the full list of the Illinois Starcom Unit ID's, but I can't seem to find it no longer.

Can someone post them or send the link?

Thanks

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
I think the Radio ID's listed are pretty out of date. I've been posting my current Starcom file a few times in the past here, due to the numerous entries that would take me a month to manually enter in WiKi. Import my file, give it a different name than your Starcom file, copy and paste my current UID's (Updated 11-15-20).

Attachments

• Illinois State Police (SDS100).zip
    49.4 KB · Views: 58

WX9RLT

Ham, Scanners, GMRS
I think the Radio ID's listed are pretty out of date. I've been posting my current Starcom file a few times in the past here, due to the numerous entries that would take me a month to manually enter in WiKi. Import my file, give it a different name than your Starcom file, copy and paste my current UID's (Updated 11-15-20).

That is the file I have been searching for!!! I knew there was one, and saw it somewhere. THANK YOU sooo much :)

Starcom21

IL /MO/Global DB Adm!n
Database Admin
Radio ID's will hopefully be coming back to the database soon. That way they can be updated easier and look a lot better. Then, they can also be downloaded, for those that use them in their scanners.

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
Radio ID's will hopefully be coming back to the database soon. That way they can be updated easier and look a lot better. Then, they can also be downloaded, for those that use them in their scanners.

I look forward to seeing that feature added. Updating 3,000 + Radio ID's might take me awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.