Starcom Unit ID's

WX9RLT

Feed Provider
Does someone have the Starcom Unit ID's?

There used to be a thread that someone had created the full list of the Illinois Starcom Unit ID's, but I can't seem to find it no longer.

Can someone post them or send the link?

Thanks

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
I think the Radio ID's listed are pretty out of date. I've been posting my current Starcom file a few times in the past here, due to the numerous entries that would take me a month to manually enter in WiKi. Import my file, give it a different name than your Starcom file, copy and paste my current UID's (Updated 11-15-20).

Attachments

WX9RLT

Feed Provider
I think the Radio ID's listed are pretty out of date. I've been posting my current Starcom file a few times in the past here, due to the numerous entries that would take me a month to manually enter in WiKi. Import my file, give it a different name than your Starcom file, copy and paste my current UID's (Updated 11-15-20).

That is the file I have been searching for!!! I knew there was one, and saw it somewhere. THANK YOU sooo much :)

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
Radio ID's will hopefully be coming back to the database soon. That way they can be updated easier and look a lot better. Then, they can also be downloaded, for those that use them in their scanners.
I look forward to seeing that feature added. Updating 3,000 + Radio ID's might take me awhile.