Stay at Home Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

firebal

Premium Subscriber
Well things are going to get interesting,

Hogan has put in place a statewide Stay at Home Order. Not looking to debate this (although I think the order is needed)

Remember to wash your hands! And please stay at home.

Mr_Boh

Not sure what it's like in the rest of the state, but all weekend around the NCR it was nothing but domestic calls and large gathering / social distancing calls for police. They must be exhausted.

firebal

Premium Subscriber
Not sure what it's like in the rest of the state, but all weekend around the NCR it was nothing but domestic calls and large gathering / social distancing calls for police. They must be exhausted.
Much of that in BCo

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
In many countries around the world a stay at home order means just that, but in America it means the majority of businesses stay open, no enforced social distancing at grocery stores (just suggestions), construction, auto supply stores, cabinet makers, city buses, tennis courts, golf courses, and much more all allowed. I'm totally in favor of Stay at Home, but I'd love to see real stay at home enforcement.

Just my humble opinion that means nothing. Sorry for adding my two cents.

Mr_Boh

Yes. MD Tacs are being used as Interop / Ops with National Guard. Most of the other stuff is more or less the same. Also most of Department of Health is in the clear. You probably can pick up a lot of good stuff considering you are in the Baltimore area.

firebal

Premium Subscriber
Have you heard anything from Department of Heath Talkgroups? I also have not been hearing anything from the Tac channels but may be me as I am still experimenting with SDR Trunk and Phase II.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.