Still Great

Status
Not open for further replies.

K2KOH

Premium Subscriber
Considering I have no Phase II or DMR of consequence, I decided to drag out my old 996XT. Still sounds good, and is now occupying the spot where my TRX-2 was, Fun to rotate radios.

K2KOH

Premium Subscriber
I got too many radios here...got to thin out the herd. Too many 396's and 996's. Still the backbone alongside my harem of 200's
I do too. When I was in the hospital back in 2018, a couple of friends were watching the house for me. One of them was like Jeez, how many radios do you need? LOL

darkness975

Latrodectus
Premium Subscriber
I do too. When I was in the hospital back in 2018, a couple of friends were watching the house for me. One of them was like Jeez, how many radios do you need? LOL
Did you leave them running?

And I get asked that with my hobbies too. Just tell them "you wouldn't understand" since most people can't be bothered. But they're very quick to defend their own collections of things, like anyone needs 80+ pairs of shoes or 40+ jackets for "any occasion" right?

To each their own.

K2KOH

Premium Subscriber
Did you leave them running?

And I get asked that with my hobbies too. Just tell them "you wouldn't understand" since most people can't be bothered. But they're very quick to defend their own collections of things, like anyone needs 80+ pairs of shoes or 40+ jackets for "any occasion" right?

To each their own.
I pretty said the same thing. It's a radio thing, you wouldn't understand LOL. Always good to have backups! I had one running when the ambulance came (yes I listened to my own dispatch lol) and they turned it off for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.