stream approval

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deziel0495

PE/NB Database Guy
Database Admin
how long does it usually take to get approved to be a provider?

Usually 24-48 hours if you provided all the necessary info. If not, you will get an email from one of the audio admins asking for more info. The better the application is filled out, less time it takes for it to be approved.

Let Me Know How you Guys Like My Stream. I have attached pictures of what i am using to stream with. I Will when i get to it, Add the State of AL Edacs TRS and some DPS TG's.

meanwhile enjoy what i am presently doing. i seem to have the levels set good and a solid stream.

sorry about the reboot last night i have disabled MS auto updates so that should not happen tonight.

Attachments

• streaming setup 001.jpg
    streaming setup 001.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 406
  • streaming setup 002.jpg
    streaming setup 002.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 321
Btw: i pulled that laptop out of the trash and brought it back to life and the scanner i got from someone on popular wireless bbs in a swap :)

nice low cost setup and it does the job :)

how about everyone else post pic's of their streaming setups.

it would be interesting to see what everyone else is doing it with.

kyle8120

Is there any way that you could add the Tuscaloosa City Fire Dept to the live feed? Iappreciate the live feed. I listen in nearly every night! Can you pick up P25?

I have no P25 base scanners yet. and with my current financial situation the future looks bleak for me getting one.

If someone wants to donate or swap me a P25 Base Scanner I would be happy to add P25. Since it is not a Mot TRS an old non re-band-able P25 scanner would work fine :)

Last edited:

PeterGV

K1PGV
what would be nice is if someone would write a free software program that in combination with a data slicer would decode IMBE. i know pigs will fly before that happens.

It's not going to happen, because nobody wants to go to jail. IMBE is patented by DVSI, Inc. It'd be a problem to write software that decoded their encoding scheme without a license.

Peter
K1PGV

it's hybrid near as i can tell. FM on the mobile's P25 on dispatch. I am not going to put it in the scanner because the P25 side that my scanner can't decode will get annoying very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.