Streaming from SDS200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ret_Batt_Chief

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
May 27, 2006
Messages
197
Reaction score
79
Location
Windsor,ca
The audio leaves the server in real time. Are you using an external audio player or the audio player on the web page?
When using from Wifi on outside network, no delay like at home. Delay only occurs when using cell Data
 

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jul 2, 2006
Messages
8,638
Reaction score
5,235
Location
Ontario, Calif.
I believe I'm using the server audio? My audio tab is set to URL? But over the last few days I have lost my computer audio.

I mean the media player on the browser side. When inside your network, are you using the same phone and same media player to connect to the web server? The latency is usually caused by the network buffer in the media player. Some media players have a setting to reduce the size of the network buffer and therefore reduce the latency. If using the media player on the web page, it does not have a network buffer and the latency is about a second.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top