SDRTrunk System ID on Windows 11?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhillyPhoto

Member
Feed Provider
Joined
Mar 23, 2003
Messages
587
Reaction score
38
Location
Wethersfield, CT
I switched my feed from DSD+ routed through VirtualCable and ScannerCast to SDRTrunk. While the setup was a breeze on my Windows 10 feed computer, when I tried to set it up on my main desktop with the hopes of getting rid of the extra power drainer, I ran in to an issue. When I try to configure the stream in the Playlist Editor I cannot set the System ID. I had no problem on the Win10 machine. I also noticed there doesn't appear to be a config file for the stream specifically to manually edit the config.
 

dave3825

* * * * * * * * * * * *
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Feb 17, 2003
Messages
10,953
Reaction score
6,495
Location
Suffolk County NY
Are you able to copy the playlist from the Win10 machine and stick it on the Win 11 machine?
 

PhillyPhoto

Member
Feed Provider
Joined
Mar 23, 2003
Messages
587
Reaction score
38
Location
Wethersfield, CT
Are you able to copy the playlist from the Win10 machine and stick it on the Win 11 machine?
I did eventually find the config in the playlist.xml file and was able to insert the system that way and I got it working now. I also upgraded to the latest (0.6.0 beta 2) and the problem persists. I think it's probably something around the default value of 0 specifically on Windows 11.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top