Tarrant County WEST COMM 911

KI5IRE

Premium Subscriber
Just saw a post from the White Settlement Chief of Police/Director of Public Safety Chris Cook regarding their dispatch operations.

Apparently, White Settlement has rebranded it's dispatch center to WEST COMM 911. I've noticed they've been dispatching for White Settlement, Westworth Village and Sansom Park PDs, based off of radio IDs I've logged in UniTrunker for at least the past few months. But I guess this is the new official name.

At last check, Tarrant County Regional Communications Center (TCRCC, rebranded from Tarrant County Fire Alarm/TCFA) was dispatching White Settlement and Sansom Park FDs. Anyone seen any WSPD console IDs dispatching those two FDs or are they still dispatched by TCRCC? Now this makes me wonder if some the IDs I had logged for TCRCC are incorrect...

Being this announcement was just made, I'm also curious if there may be some new talkgroups coming online eventually that will combine their police and fire dispatch comms like is done in NRHW and NETCOM.

txdaredvl

On the latest podcast it sounded like he might have another city added. Any idea which city? I have to wonder if it would be River Oaks out of all the cities.