I live in north jersey could anyone tell me where they give the exam for tech near 07416 zip, only thing I see when searching is practice tests and classes thanks all
Go here: Find an Amateur Radio License Exam in Your Area. Put in your zip code and use the drop down box next to it for the distance away from your zip code you are willing to travel (25, 50, 100, 250 miles). These are for ARRL exam sessions.
Hi,
I like the W5YI : Resources for Amateur & Commercial Radio stuff also the ARRL has study guides.
There are some free and pay stuff online just make sure it is up to date.
Feel free to drop me a pm when you are able to .
Lots of folks like ham test online it is a pay study site.
Google. Ham repeaters in your area you might find a club that way to find testing and study help if needed.different styles of study work for different folks .
One you start learning getting the Lic is just the start.
Later,
Ric
thanks for the info. i found a site that asks the same questions that are on the exam so i keep taking the exam several times a day sooner or later i will have it memorized lol thanks again 73
Yes Anthony I think we can hook him up!! He's located in Franklin NJ? Dondi shoot me a pm my name is Michael located in Belleville New Jersey. I'm sure we can find you a club not very far from you to take your technician ticket. I think I read somebody mentioned Sussex club find Ron B. who was or is still a member of my club and I'm sure he will set you up. PM me if you have any questions.