tech test

Status
Not open for further replies.

71Mach1

How long is the test. An is there test before 6/24/2017. Im from somerset ohio an looking for somewhere closer to take it.Would be appreciated if anyone know anything bout testing an areas where i could take it .Thanks 71MACH1

NC1

Being that you have no idea that there are only 35 questions on the test, I would have to assume you have not looked into this very well at all. You don't even know one of the most elementary and basic answers.

There is hope :) Try this website that will help you prepare and be ready before test day.

AA9PW FCC Exam Practice » Amateur Radio Exam Practice

Follow the navigation panel on the left for the tech test, and try a practice exam today. Please get back to us with the result and we can better give you an idea of what study material you are needing.

Token

KD8DVR

How long is the test. An is there test before 6/24/2017. Im from somerset ohio an looking for somewhere closer to take it.Would be appreciated if anyone know anything bout testing an areas where i could take it .Thanks 71MACH1
It takes however long it takes to answer 35 multiple choice questions. Took me 15 minutes or less.

Sent from my LG-D631 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.