Tonto NF

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomasbillman1

Feed Provider
Fire Net 1 for some reason the squelch is sticking on Aztec and Diamond point repeaters, this has nothing to do with my scanner if you should listen to my feed. I have the squelch back way off . Its is only on Fire Net 1. If anyone is out there and can confirm this frequency is 171.5000 NFM. Thomas

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
What are the squelch tones for the Aztec and Diamond Point repeaters? These are not listed in the DB, can I cannot receive these sites from my location. Identifying the tones would allow you to temporarily lock out the offending repeater(s) and still monitor Humboldt, Signal Peak, and Mt. Ord repeaters.

Please post the tones, and I will also update them in the DB.

thomasbillman1

Feed Provider
Aztec 241.8
diamond point I will have to get back to you! when I can sit in front of the scanner when I am off from work!

KB7MIB

Where is the Aztec repeater? 241.8 Hz is the tone I receive, and I thought it would be Mt. Ord, since that's the closest site to Peoria.

John
Peoria

cellphone

Silent key.
Premium Subscriber
241.8 PL is Mt Ord. I have confirmed this many times as users will sometimes identify which repeater they are using when calling dispatch by adding “on Ord” or “on Humboldt” etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.