Transmitter,Receiver and vero-board

Status
Not open for further replies.

micael

Hi

"Never place a Transmitter or Receiver directly into Vero-Board or any similar prototyping board. This will severely restrict the range. Rather, use small lengths of wire from the prototyping board to the pins of the Transmitter or Receiver."

The question is were to put the transmitter or receiver modules and their antenna??
What is the effect of stripboard's capacitance between adjacent tracks on the received signal?

Last edited:

micael

stripboard's capacitance between adjacent tracks and received signal

Why the stripboard's capacitance between adjacent tracks affects so much(reduced) the received signal from 17.3 wire antenna placed on a striboard?

blueline_308

The inboard exciter is overloading the stripboard, therefore causing attenuation, which of course is inversely proportional to the feedline capacitance, in essence creating a harmonic of the third order which is causing the flux capacitor to shunt to ground. There you go...in a nutshell.

:)

micael

Vero-Board and 433MHz

I m using FM-RRFQ1-433 FM Receiver , SIL Package, 433MHz module which has to be mounted on a Vero-Board so...how i ll keep it away from the vero board????
In any case, if i use vero-board is there any chance for the receiver to receive a 433MHz signal?

Napalm

Premium Subscriber
Why not make your own PCB? Vero board is only good for prototyping stuff, or making non-critical circuits that don't involve UHF :)

I know you're trying to do your degree, but you really should learn this stuff for yourself without asking us.

Status
Not open for further replies.