Trooper 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sefrischling

Public Information Officer
There were six requests yesterday for Trooper 1 as the US Marshals chased a perp who escaped as they tried to serve a warrant, with shots fired. The request for Trooper 1 was denied.

As I understood it from a trooper, "there was not enough ample time to ready the aircraft and recall a crew." Then what the hell is the point of even having the bird ?

w1haf

Could have sent up a drone! Why not use the national guard helicopters. You could probably get one quicker and that would be a good use for them assisting in public safety. [emoji41]

PJH

Premium Subscriber
Deleted by me, was thinking this was in the other thread so points made already addressed...

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
Could have sent up a drone! Why not use the national guard helicopters. You could probably get one quicker and that would be a good use for them assisting in public safety. [emoji41]

Haha. Funny you mentioned a drone. I bet in the near future we will see them using them for perp searches & missing person searches,i saw on the news the other day lifeguards on one of california or florida beach were experimenting with a drone which someone was flying the drone which was carrying a life perserver to a victim as one of the guards was swimming out to the victim,it seemed to work good.

Status
Not open for further replies.