trunk control channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4ADE

im mostly new to scanners if someone could give me some example audio samples of trunk control channels
would be greatly appreciated would like to try to find them my self hopefully
would be nice if they where stickyed some where
please list what they are and the example

Thanks,
Brian

N4ADE

thanks this helps alot
now if someone could post samples of control channels that are 10sec or more would be awesome
3 sec and less make it harder to identify these properly

ampulman

What you heard, is what you would get; more of the same.

If you want a 'long' sample, go to your county database and select (and program) any control channel. Then, you'll be able to hear non-stop audio.

In my limited experience, I have never come across an unpublished (here) control channel. In all likelihood, the big guns here would find it first, derive all of the channels, and publish it here. I make a point of checking my local county listings for 'new' stuff.

Amp

N8IAA

Brian, any of the new analog/digital scanners in the search mode in the 800Mhz range will give you all the Control Channels you want to listen too:D If you program them into the scanner, providing you have one that decodes P-25, will give you something to listen to besides the digital noise.
HTH,
Larry

N4ADE

already done both things just looking for some samples that are longer around 10 sec would be nice there where some that where close on the link he gave me so those are good

look at it this way when you have a larger sample group it is alot easier.
other links would be appreciated. even if its more of the same

Status
Not open for further replies.