Trunker.exe help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bucephalus

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
It has been stated that the Watcom 1.9 C/C ++ needs to be utilize for compiling. I am running windows 98 on a Compaq Presario. I have yet to get Trunker.exe running for I am still in the infancy stage. I am waiting for 2.2 Tanadum Micro Farads 30 watts Caps but installed the 1/2 watt resistor to the Pin Site. My discriminator tap is almost complete. Next will be the Super Data slicer. Trunker.exe has been sucessfully installed into the notebook and files have been created. Everything so far seems to be going according to plan.

Please let me know what Watcom compiling file or files I should download for trunker.exe. Weblinks would be appreciated. Thank you.
 
Last edited:

Comint

Member
Joined
May 21, 2003
Messages
630
Reaction score
0
Location
Queensland, Australia
It has been stated that the Watcom 1.9 C/C ++ needs to be utilize for compiling. I am running windows 98 on a Compaq Presario. I have yet to get Trunker.exe running for I am still in the infancy stage. I am waiting for 2.2 Tanadum Micro Farads 30 watts Caps but installed the 1/2 watt resistor to the Pin Site. My discriminator tap is almost complete. Next will be the Super Data slicer. Trunker.exe has been sucessfully installed into the notebook and files have been created. Everything so far seems to be going according to plan.

Please let me know what Watcom compiling file or files I should download for trunker.exe. Weblinks would be appreciated. Thank you.

Trunker.EXE is the executable file, so NO compiling is necessary.

--
Comint
 
D

DaveNF2G

Guest
Are you managing a commercial system or just trying to monitor? If the latter, then this thread does not belong in this forum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top