Trunking Software and INfo

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlevin

Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2003
Messages
2,527
Reaction score
33
Location
Baltimore, MD
Troymail, at least the cops know how to use them. From I hear they're pretty worthless anyways.

N3BXV, thanks for the thread!
 

laser21012

Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Location
Gold Canyon, AZ
Thanks n3bxv and troymail, the information that both of you provided was exactly what I was looking for. It took me some time to remember how to add a file in dos, but I finally got it in, and everthing is ok. This added a new level to my scanning experience. I want to thank both of you for the information, and help.
 

hook851

Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2003
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Harford County, MD
BCFD Status changes

I cannot help you with how to monitor the status changes, but I can tell you what changes (buttons) we have- I get tired of pushing them for 4 days straight!!!


From left to right on the status head:

"En Route"
"AT" (scene)
"TOHOSP" (we actually have to tell communications which hospital using codes on channel A3)
"ATHOSP"
"IN SERVICE"
"IN STATION"
"OUT" (out of service)

Those are for medic units (including red alerts [ambo 41-44]
Fire apparatus have the same except for "TOHOSP" and "ATHOSP"

If you want to know what codes are for what hospitals let me know...
Like I said- sorry I can't help you with the technical side of monitoring it- but hope this may help a little.

-Hook
M-11
 

troymail

Silent Key
Joined
Dec 19, 2002
Messages
9,981
Reaction score
32
Location
Supply (Lockwood Inlet area), NC
Re: BCFD Status changes

hook851 said:
I cannot help you with how to monitor the status changes, but I can tell you what changes (buttons) we have- I get tired of pushing them for 4 days straight!!!


From left to right on the status head:

"En Route"
"AT" (scene)
"TOHOSP" (we actually have to tell communications which hospital using codes on channel A3)
"ATHOSP"
"IN SERVICE"
"IN STATION"
"OUT" (out of service)

Those are for medic units (including red alerts [ambo 41-44]
Fire apparatus have the same except for "TOHOSP" and "ATHOSP"

If you want to know what codes are for what hospitals let me know...
Like I said- sorry I can't help you with the technical side of monitoring it- but hope this may help a little.

-Hook
M-11

Hook - thanks.... your units only have a single row
of buttons? If the buttons are the same on both FIRE
and EMS units, are the TOHOSP and ATHOSP buttons
in FIRE apparatus blanked out and/or just not used?

Troy

BTW - here are the hospital code from MIEMSS
 

hook851

Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2003
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Harford County, MD
fire buttons

Yes all the buttons are in a single row on top of the radio (looks like a separate little unit sitting on top of the radio).

The fire buttons "TOHOSP" and "ATHOSP" are blanked out- don't know what downtown would get if u hit them- if anything.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top