TRX-1: TRX-1 NXDN

Status
Not open for further replies.

sibbley

Premium Subscriber
That sounds real good.

I only had about 10 minutes on Friday, after the update, then the system I was trying to listen to pretty much shut down for the weekend. What I did hear was right along with DSD+ and sounded good. So, I can't wait till tomorrow to get listening.

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
That sounds real good.

I only had about 10 minutes on Friday, after the update, then the system I was trying to listen to pretty much shut down for the weekend. What I did hear was right along with DSD+ and sounded good. So, I can't wait till tomorrow to get listening.

I didn't have much pre-current FW experience, so I don't know if it's working any better now or not (as compared to the previous FW).

One thing I have noticed is the TG number for a "Wildcard" doesn't always populate. So you end up with the display just showing Wildcard.

And thanks to Jeff at The Ham Station for sending this and a TRX-2 my way to evaluate!

Last edited:

sibbley

Premium Subscriber
Well, in my case I could not even hear my trunk 9600 system at all. Would not work, no matter how I programmed. I know some seemed to have trouble and others not so much. Interesting about the wildcard. I'll see if that happens tomorrow.

Does the TGID show in recording info when it doesn't show on screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.