U/Aware: U/Aware Request/Suggestion

BBossman1

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Messages
63
Reaction score
56
Location
DC Metro Area
Hey @jasonhouk , I realize U/Aware won't mirror custom themes, I use my SDS150 in black and white mode anyway, but...

I run U\Aware on my tablet in dark mode which gives me the black background with mostly white text that I prefer, with exception of the Home Patrol color themes for system, department and channel. I'd like to suggest/request maybe a monochrome setting on a future update... please!
 

dmfalk

Active Member
Joined
May 16, 2024
Messages
890
Reaction score
793
Location
Eureka
Hey @jasonhouk , I realize U/Aware won't mirror custom themes, I use my SDS150 in black and white mode anyway, but...

I run U\Aware on my tablet in dark mode which gives me the black background with mostly white text that I prefer, with exception of the Home Patrol color themes for system, department and channel. I'd like to suggest/request maybe a monochrome setting on a future update... please!
While U/Aware currently doesn't support custom themes, the optio has already been suggested, and considered for a future update.
 
Top