Unication PPS file

Status
Not open for further replies.

viscid240

I just purchased a G4 from Ray's Pager. I was wondering if anyone could share a file to help me get going while I learn the software to make adjustments, I would greatly appreciate it. If anyone has any information or advice on what you recommend on uses/tricks will be appreciated. This is my first time in a pager arena but I am excited to learn..

Hit_Factor

There are very few 'new' questions asked on the forums. Learn the terminology and how to use the search function. Browse the unication forum and just read through threads, you'll learn stuff you didn't know you needed to know.

DanRollman

Database Admin
There are very few 'new' questions asked on the forums. Learn the terminology and how to use the search function. Browse the unication forum and just read through threads, you'll learn stuff you didn't know you needed to know.

Except that there is nothing in the Unication Profile Sharing Center for the OP's area at all.

If you're going to belittle a forum poster for asking a question in a forum, may I suggest that you first confirm the place you think the poster should have looked first actually answers his question.

Hit_Factor

If you're going to belittle a forum poster for asking a question in a forum, may I suggest that you first confirm the place you think the poster should have looked first actually answers his question.
Huh? He asked for a sample file. He said he wanted to learn. I outlined how I learned about using and programming unication pagers.

He can import the local systems using the PPS. Never type a freq or TG.

Perhaps you have misread something into my post. I offered several options, you offered nothing relative to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.