Uniden digital scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

rc1990

I am starting to look for a digital scanner and was wondering if Uniden is planning on making a new digital scanner that would be able to monitor more digital system then the the current generation of scanners. At this time, I'm thinking of getting a Uniden 396T since a lot of people have been recommending this scanner for digital monitoring. I want it primarly for OPP.

If anyone has other suggestion for digital scanner or a store in Ontario that sells and ship digital scanner at a good price, I'm open to them as long as it's a Uniden (They ROCK!!!).

Any help is appreciated!

colby4601

Uniden has already released two "better" digital scanners. The BCD396XT which is handheld and the most recent and advanced, BCD996XT which is mobile.

torontokris

Premium Subscriber
the bcd396T is 6,000
the bcd396xt is 25,000 channels and "multi-site" so you can squeeze all of ontario opp in it and still only use less then 10% of the memory

Radioworld : Amateur & Ham Radio GPS Chartplotters Fishfinders VHF Marine SSB radios Shortwave Radio Scanners CB GMRS Toronto Ontario Canada
Durham*Radio*Sales*and*Service*Canada

they sell and ship huge the uniden scanners.. not really any "deals" though (compared to some used 396T's around)
$650cdn + tax (which is down from $750 and $700)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.