Uniden Radio comparison photo request!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KI4LIV

Premium Subscriber
Attention anyone/everyone who has a digital camera and a Uniden BC780XLT/BC785D/BC796D AND a Uniden PC68Elite CB Radio!!!!

I am needing a photo of both of them stacked on top of one another from the front and one from the side, as well as one from the front with them side by side.

I am wanting to see if the PC68Elite will fit into the existing faceplate I have in my mobile install in a Jottodesk Short Stack. ( see photos of current install at http://www.radioreference.com/forums/showpost.php?p=255268&postcount=1 )

The pictures would be for comparison of dimensions, as well as mounting knob hole alignment. I have the numbers - but numbers don't click in my head - I have to actually SEE the size difference. I can live with there being a slight gap on the sides or on top/bottom, as I can put a grommet into place, but if it's going to be a big difference, I will either have to look into a different CB setup or a getting a new faceplate for the Jottodesk.

Thanks so very much for anything anyone can provide!!!

Jon / KI4LIV

dangitdoug

Why don't you send the information directly to Jotto? They can tell you if the faceplate you have now will fit or if you need a new one. They have a very extensive database of radio equipment used to manufacture their faceplates. I'm sure the response you get from them will be much morehelpful than pictures.

Good Luck with the project.

Doug K

Status
Not open for further replies.