Uniden SDS100 and LA STRS simulcast system

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikkut

Premium Subscriber
Yes, same results for me at my Griffith Park adjacent location in Glendale with stock antenna. Yes, great to hear the rangers again. Also works well on the KABC NXDN...

LZJSR

Premium Subscriber
Yes, same results for me at my Griffith Park adjacent location in Glendale with stock antenna. Yes, great to hear the rangers again. Also works well on the KABC NXDN...
Have you figured out the correct settings and frequencies for KABC? Is the database accurate? Have had mixed results...usually a fail, from the San Fernando Valley trying to monitor KABC.

mikkut

Premium Subscriber
Are you entering it manually? I haven't tried that .... In sentinal I just added it to my scan list from the database that sentinal draws from, which I believe is the RR database.

LZJSR

Premium Subscriber
Are you entering it manually? I haven't tried that .... In sentinal I just added it to my scan list from the database that sentinal draws from, which I believe is the RR database.
i had entered manually... will download from Sentinel and see what happens. Usually gets hung up on 450.15 and just sits on that frequency, but no audio. When stuck on 450.15, the RAN shows "5"

Status
Not open for further replies.