Union County updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

kg4pbd

Someone needs to take a look at the recent changes to Union County SO.

The frequencies listed are repeater inputs and even with dropping them down 5mhz they don't match the use, i.e. 453.85 is Dispatch, not 453.525.

Anyone in Union county that can comment further?

Robbyboy

Cat Herder
I had gotten this information from soneone who claimed to have gotten it from a person in the know. (I am not posting specififics since the poster requested to be anonymous). If this information is wrong, please let me know and submit the updates, I will fix it...

Cheers

kg4pbd said:
Someone needs to take a look at the recent changes to Union County SO.

The frequencies listed are repeater inputs and even with dropping them down 5mhz they don't match the use, i.e. 453.85 is Dispatch, not 453.525.

Anyone in Union county that can comment further?

atwageman

Yeah some of those are the repeater inputs. I know not long I submitted the frequency for social services. I didn't submit any input freqs though.

Robbyboy

Cat Herder
bonus1331 said:
It's wrong.
Information should be placed back to prior to these most recent changes.

Due to the volume of changes done to this county, I will have to do some extensive research. I will most likely scrap everything in there and rebuild off of the FCC database unless someone can give me VALID information to post. As a matter of fact, I will revert back to the FCC data and start to search through old submissions to update the data.

Sorry about the confusion on this site, I am working to aggressively validate this data and it takes time.

bonus1331

I live in Union County and am using the VALID information from prior to the recent changes.
It is all in my UASD files at home.
I will send you the information this week.
Don't change the Union County Fire Tone-Out information, I submitted and it is valid.

kg4pbd

Robert,

I can confirm what David is saying, I used the previous information and it worked fine. I think there may have been some disagreement over all the frequencies listed for Union County S.O., but all the important ones where there.

The easiest solution is just revert back to what was on the database prior to the last changes. The problem is not what was there but what the recent changes are, and believe me I understand you were under the impression it was valid information.

Thanks again for all your work on this.

bonus1331

Bump....

The data on this system has never been re-converted back to correct data from the changes done on 6/13.
Can it be reverted back to the correct data?

It bothers me that this data is incorrect for new users.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
bonus1331 said:
The data on this system has never been re-converted back to correct data from the changes done on 6/13.
Can it be reverted back to the correct data?

It bothers me that this data is incorrect for new users.

David-
Can you pm with what the correct info is and what is incorrect??
I will fix it myself this AM....
Thanks,
Marshall KE4ZNR

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Ok...I have made the changes using the USAD file that Bonus sent me...if you guys would look over the county listing now and let me know via PM or Email ONLY if you see anything else that needs correction....thanks!
73's
Marshall KE4ZNR
P.S. Gonna go ahead and close this thread since this has been resolved...

Status
Not open for further replies.