UniTrunker not decoding DOD system

Status
Not open for further replies.

BM82557

I have been trying to decode a DOD system (CC of 385.625) with no luck. I have no problem decoding other non-DOD systems on other freqs that are located further away (I am located approx 30 miles from the 385.625 transmitter location). I am using SDR# > VB-Audio Virtual Cable > UniTrunker. Thinking the problem was due to something in my local area I also was unable to decode the system from two other locations, one 12 miles to the northeast of the transmitter site and the other 10 miles to the southeast, with the same results. I have attached two screenshots taken at my home location. The first screenshot, Screenshot-2_3_201407_46_33, shows SDR# and UniTrunker Info window, while the second, Screenshot-2_3_201407_46_50 shows SDR# and UniTrunker scope window. As the system has been decoded by others using
Pro96Com I am thinking that UniTunker is having some kind of peculiar problem with this specfic system.

SCPD

QRT
BM8;

The scope image doesn't look useable. Don't know what's going on.

Please post an couple of images of UniScope.

There are five combo boxes.

1. point to the same VB cable virtual input.
2. symbol type "Impulse" and "Oscilloscope".
3. sample rate 48000
4. 16 bits per sample.
5. filter - "none".

An image of "impulse" and another of "oscilloscope" should give me a better idea.

BM82557

The alternate CC for the site is active today and I figured out what was going on. The mode in SDR# was set to AM for both CC's! I changed to NFM and can get a decent decode from home (see attachment). I don't know if I messed up when I added them to freq manager in SDR# or if the default for that band in SDR# is AM mode. Sorry to bother you but thanks for your work with UniTrunker, it's very handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.